The Easter Egg & Fun, Family Fun Event
Dates: March 30th, 31st & April 1st
Times: 10am to 5pm
Suitable ages: From ages 3 to 12 years with parents/guardians
Event estimated time: 3 hours+
This action packed family fun session will be the perfect start for outdoor family fun activities in 2024!
What’s it all about? We have designed this family fun event to get families playing together and having lots of fun in the outdoors! We have 7 fantastic activities included in your ticket price for you and your family to enjoy this Easter! Other activities can be added by purchasing tokens.
What’s your ticket includes:
Activity 1: Easter Egg Hunt:
Use your map and use the clues to find all the hidden letters around the park. When all letters are found they will make a word, Make your way to the Easter bunnies house and tell us the word to claim your Easter egg. Make sure to take a family selfie with the Easter Bunny! (every ticket holding child will receive an Easter egg).
Activity 2: Bouncy Inflatables Area:
Bounce through our inflatable obstacle courses and slides. (Child must be 1 meter tall or more).
Our expansive purpose-built inflatables area features
two inflatable obstacle courses, one bouncy castle
with a slide,
one large inflatable double slide, and
two inflatable play zones.
Please note: Adults are not permitted on the inflatables.
Activity 3: Adventure Obstacle Course:
Can you and your family navigate through our super cool obstacle course?
Adults are welcome to take part.
Activity 4: Mini Golf:
Our tricky 9 hole course strikes the right balance between challenging and fun to suit both adults and children.
In fact, more kids get a hole-in-one than their parents or grandparents! Armed with just your putter, can you get a better
Activity 5: Target Shooting:
Have you got what it takes to shoot all 10 targets in under 1 minuite! Test your skills in this super safe laster tag target game (indoors)
Activity 6: Off-Road Pedal Go-Karting
Pedal and race our specially designed off-road track with our state of the art Berg off-road pedal go-karts.
These go-karts have been designed with big chunky off-road tyres for maximum grip for you to navigate our purpose built off-road course with plenty of lumps and bumps along the way.
This activity is suitable from the age of 5. Kids aged 3 and 4 can be accompanied by adults with our attachable passenger seats.
Activity 7: Football Golf
This par 3, 18-hole footgolf course is designed for families, holes are short and snappy. Adults are welcome to take part. Footgolf is like pitch & putt with no clubs and the ball is a lot bigger 😊. Kick the ball down the fairway and try to get the ball in the cup in as few shots a possible. Adults are welcome to take part.
Add On Extras, Pay as you go activities:
Add On Extras (1 Token = €3)
Tokens can be bough when buying tickets online and they will also be available at the ticket booth on the day of the event.
- Pedalo Boats on the blood filled pond (1 Token per child per go)
- Kids train ride (1 Token per person per go)
- Face painting (1 Token per child)
- Amusement Carousel Rides (1 Token per child per go)
- Coffee shop selling hot drinks, snacks and treats on site
- Hot food vendors on site
Child €16 (Kids must be at least 1 meter tall to use obstacle course inflatables)
Adults €10 (Adults are welcome to take part in all activities apart from the bouncy inflatables)
Under 2’s are free in but for a reason: they cannot take part in our activities as they are too young. You are welcome to bring the younger ones along for a walk and a photo opportunity. Please understand this event is designed for 3 – 12 year old’s. Only ticket paying children will receive an Easter egg.
€2 booking fee (per booking transaction, not per ticket)
Vouchers: To pay or partly pay with a Navan Adventure Centre voucher please contact Navan Adventure Centre by email or phone email@example.com Tel: 085 2366322
How to book
- Click on the below book now button
- Select the date you want to visit
- Click on the Easter Egg & Fun option in our booking system
- Select the session you want to book, number of kids and adults
- You are all booked in
Are kids under 2 free?
Yes, they are but for a reason. They cannot take part in activities as they are too young. You are welcome to bring the younger ones along for a walk around and a photo opportunity. Please understand this event is designed for 3 to 12 year old’s. Only ticket paying children will receive an Easter egg.
Can I pay with a voucher?
Vouchers can be used as full or part payment. To pay by voucher please email us your voucher code / voucher value to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will then reply with a code and directions on how to use this code when booking.
Terms & Conditions:
- If the event is cancelled due to a red weather warning a voucher will be sent to you for the full value of your tickets less booking fee
- If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, we ask you to sell on your tickets – we will be unable to give you a refund
- If anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Covid, cold or flu or have been a close contact with a confirmed case of Covid please DO NOT attend this event for the safety of others.
- The inflatable obstacle course may be cancelled for safety reasons if the winds are too strong. All other activities will still run unless a red weather warning is given and the activities are deemed unsafe. Kids need to be at least 1 meter tall to use the inflatables, adults are not permitted on the inflatables for safety reasons.